11 May 2009

exams above&under water!!!

Who's your buddy? Dive flag. DiveBuddy.com Pictures, Images and Photos

YAAA MEN!!!...WHO'S YOUR BUDDY!!!???....of course me la...hehe...I'm not going to talk about whose your buddy!...this BLOODY THIRST-DAY,I'm going to sit for my mid-year exam!...starting with Chemistry papers!...I got no idea what am I going to answer for my chemist paper...what is mole???...what is molar mass???...what is RMM???...MOTF...well actually,according to my family's plan...on the 22nd of MAY...my dad&I will be going to sit for AN exam in the middle of the sea!...what does that mean???...means that we're going to take a new diving lisence...I've posted a story about my open water diving lisence,now I'm going to further up my diving lisence to ADVANCE OPEN WATER DIVER...with this new lisence I can go deeper into the ocean and the best part is I can go for night dive!!!...OWD can just go for 18m but AOWD can go diving til' 30m!!!...what is like down there 30m???...let's figure out this 22nd!!!...AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE HISTORY PAPER!!!!!!!...wish me best of luck for my new lisence!...I'M MARINE BIOLOGIST TO BE...wait for me PULAU REDANG!!!!!!...

dive flag Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: