8 Apr 2009

PUBLIC SPEAKING

Recently,I entered a public speaking competition in SMK TMN BUKIT INDAH near ampang.For me it was more like a PUBIC SPEAKING than a public speaking...I was super-duper sucks on that day...I admit that that wass not my usual ME...I was not mentally well prepared...not mentally disorders.My speech was about that stupid global warming thing!,made me feel like a jerk talking about thing that he never cares about...I do care about global warming it just that I didn't know what am I talking about!!!...those gas emission and bla..bla...bla...BORING!!!...maybe that time I was BATTLING WITHOUT HONOUR OR HUMANITY
YEAAA MAN I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!...maybe next year is the year...I SHALL BATTLE ALONG WITH HONOUR AND HUMANITY and I SHALL FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLIES,STING LIKE A BEE...doesn't make sense at all...hahahahaaha...and people,stop calling me barrack obama...just call me Mr.Obama...sweet home alabama...The best part of the day was when I met with my cousin and The 1st speaker from smk tmn selayang!!!...she is superrrrrr hot!...I am getting perverter from day to day...at least I am not a gay like haikal for sure!...I believe I can"FLY"...thats him!...haha...so MOTF...this is it...the end of my post...haha...MAY GOD BE WITH YOU...

No comments: